Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bath time for da babies

Baby time, bath time, babies! Fiona, our cutest cousin, is here and last night they had their first bath together. Of course Karson was being all crazy and trying to climb everywhere. Standing up just to sit down and make huge splashes. While princess just sat there and played with the toys and was so good. They are exactly two weeks apart and it's just so funny to me how different they are. I hate that we live so apart. Hopefully as soon as our husbands finish school we'll be able to move closer!



loving touch




Then princess today after church.. just being her chill happy self.


I've been debating on putting this picture up because 1. I am in the wrong setting, I should be in a trailer park 2. my child is obviously a nursing baby because he's all up in my shirt and my tig o bitties and 3. seriously it's the only picture I got with me holding both of them so I kinda gotta put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment