Wednesday, May 18, 2011

For Real

Sooo this last weekend I wasn't feeling so hot. I thought to myself it is probably allergy's or something super fun like that.. then moved on from the thought because I am constantly chasing an 8 month old. Mind you I have a history of strep throat to the point that my family doctor stated if I get it one more time that they are going to remove my tonsils. Me plus surgery plus pain is no bueno.. so needless to say I just went to Urgent Care instead of my family doctor because I don't want him getting all needle crazy trying to stick me with something then schedule a surgery in which Dr. Shepard would have my life in his hands. Anyways they swabbed me and sent it off to the lab. Meanwhile the doctor says he doesn't want to put me on antibiotics because I am nursing still, so that makes sense I guess and all I got was ibuprofen 600mg. It surprisingly helped though. I would never think to take that to help a sore throat but it totally took my mind off it. I don't know the results from my swabbing yet and probably never will because I gave the doctors my house number.
Okay so I am still not better from my throat then last night Danny and I were watching Tosh.O and we both got up at the same time to pee. We looked at each other and it was a race to the bathroom. Anyways so Karsons swing was left in the hallway because we have no space for anything and so I was running trying to beat my husband and my baby toe got stuck on one side of the leg and my other toes went the other way. Cool. I dropped to the ground immediately. Thinking in my head 1. I just lost 2. why did I just race to the bathroom like I'm ten 3. why is my baby toe going a different way then my other ones? 4. I am a freaking idiot.
Anyways Danny closed the bathroom door as I just laid on the ground in defeat then he opened it back up right away probably wondering why I wasn't breaking down the door and saw my damn toe and is like uhm.. grabbed white medical tape stuff, 4 different types of bandaids.. and my mother. Yup obviously broken. So we used the tape to bandage it up to the toe next to it and I just am taking one or two more of my ibuprofen. It really hurts to walk on and I am extremely pissed about it.

This seriously better be fully healed by next Monday as one of my best friends is graduating from college on Tuesday the 24th! The baby is staying home with the baby daddy and I am preparing to get crazy. Hyphy Heather.. I love you and am SO proud of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment