Sunday, May 22, 2011

Storks Sure Are Busy

So lately I've been baby shower hoppin. But seriously I feel like I've been to a thousand baby showers. Which is great because I love babies and showering.. but really they are so fun and I love all my prego mamas out there. It is just so fun to see them glowing and so happy. Anyways on Saturday it was my girlfriend Kylees baby shower. It was SO nice. In a little area Tatum and I decided we need to live in one day. It was in Newport called One Ford Road. Exclusive, beautiful and only luxury vehicles. She got so much good stuff! Baby Colby I can't wait to meet you babe.



Then that night was Danny's friend Bretts graduation party. It was a good time. Everyone passed out at 11 so we ended the night with some Primos and late night TV. Only to awake to another beautiful day getting ready for another beautiful shower. This was for Danny's cousin Lauren. Who is also having a baby boy! This was also held in a beautiful gated community in Orange County. It was such a great shower and good to see that part of the family! Can't wait to meet baby Chase too!







Mini Apple Pies? Check!







All the prego girls at the shower!


Caylee, Baby Tanner and I!




This is Sophie. A 'must have' for new moms apparently. She's pretty cool

No comments:

Post a Comment