Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Betty

Sad to see em go but Jessica and Fiona went home on Monday. On the way to the Long Beach airport we stopped by to see Grandma Betty's grave. Grandma Betty being my moms real mom. She died when my mom was 8. What a sad thing for a little girl to go through. She died of ovarian cancer. I can't even imagine losing my mom like literally I can't or I'll start crying like a big baby. Anyways we introduced Karson and Fiona to her. My mom said she would have LOVED being a grandma or a great grandma now I guess. It was nice to be reminded of her. Her name was Betty Lou.. I feel like if I have a girl I might name her that? I think it's cute and classy. I dunno Betty Lou? Well don't have to stress about that for a while! Love you grandma Betty!





1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that name Betty Lou...very old fashioned.

    ReplyDelete