Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Wonders Of Country Music






Alright so as I have stated previously I went to Stagecoach this last weekend. Oh boy it did NOT disappoint. This year I had my husband, girlfriends and family there. Three for three! Not to mention Carrie Underwood (girl crush) sang and much others. Oh also my lil man stayed with his grandma (my mo-in-law) for the weekend! Missed him but it was way too crazy and way too hot for him to be there. When we got back my mom and I talked about seriously how many people have tattoos. People were just COVERED. Hey whatever floats your boat 1. I am too scared of needles for tattoos and 2. There isn't anything I would want on my skin for the rest of my life and 3. my mother would probably die! But all in all it was so much freaking fun and I can't wait to see the set list for next year and do it all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment