Saturday, May 28, 2011

Watch Out Nadal

Okay so for our wedding reception one of the things we registered for was tennis stuff. We both love to watch tennis and have played a little bit before. So we played yesterday! It was soooo much fun and I'm still sore. Not to mention one of my best friends court came down and surprised me and got in on the game too! So we played doubles and got a rotation going. Natalie, mom, dad, court, danny and I. And of course Karson cheering us on from the stands/side. It was so much fun and I am still sore.

Court killin it on the court


The hubby and dadio, thinking they are tough competitors. Me and my mother went on to beat them!


The 'why are you always taking pictures of me' face.


Oh and in other news my beautiful sister and niece are going to be here in fifteen minutes and I am SO excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment