Thursday, May 19, 2011

This place about to


BBBBBLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWW

This little man LOVES to dance. He loves the music and to just bounce out of control! I absolutely love it. I'll put on music and start dancing and he'll just laugh as he watches me. I would never have categorized myself as someone with two left feet but maybe I should reevaluate myself because this kid thinks my dancing is hilarious. Maybe I'm just a mom and don't know the cool new moves. I can't believe this little babe is going to be NINE months on Tuesday. For those of you that don't know anything about anything that is exactly how long that little man baked inside my tummy. I have mixed emotions about this subject. Crazy how you can love someone so much after only knowing them 9 months. I better start getting ideas for his 1st birthday party because before I know it it'll be here.


And also my love just finished the semester today and got As in all 4 of his classes! I am so happy and lucky that he is smart. Hopefully Karson gets his brains and my dancing skills. I love this picture so much.

1 comment:

  1. oh em geeeeee!! I can't even get straight A's in classes that I really try to do good in. Damnit

    ReplyDelete