Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Play Time

Today was play time for the mommy and auntie. We went shopping for some Stagecoach dresses for Auntie Norm. We went to Kohls and I got a cute shirt and Norm got a cutie little dress. That place sure surprises us every time. Some cute finds. Anyways then off to my home away from home..




(She didn't trust that I would post this picture of her so here it is Auntie)

Karson was so good today. He slept the whole time we clothes shopped then woke up when we got to super targs and was happy as a clam. Now I need to go return my redbox I've had for like a week. Sad that I watched it the first night then just keep forgetting to bring it back. Oooo and tomorrow I'm hanging out with my good ole friends Kylee and Desirae down in Newport. So.freaking.exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment