Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Babes

It's so funny to me how I can buy Karson a new toy and he only wants to play with Jakes squirt gun or a spoon or anything that he's not suppose to. He loves car keys so I bought him plastic keys from babies r us. He'll play with them for two seconds then just wonder on to something he's not allowed to play with. So what I have been doing is putting his toys in places that are hard to reach or just with other things he's not allowed to have and then he totally loves them and plays with them. I don't get it. I guess he's just a baby and that's what babies do.





Ahh I can't believe he's almost 8 months old. A lot of people told me 'don't blink' because it goes by so fast. Well I have tried not blinking but my eyes burned and it just wasn't the way to go. Love that little cutie booty.



On another note. Went to Panera for lunch with my mama. I wish it wasn't in Temecula because it is oh so delicious. But then again it might be a good thing it's that far because I would be a regular. Anyways Kars woke up half way through the meal---side thought: he always wakes up when I'm eating or about to eat. I don't know what it is but that kid just can sense that I'm about to intake food and he'll just wake up and want to be held. So I guess I've gotten real good at eating one handed with my body turned away so he can't grab the food or knock over the drink. He loves to do that.---anyways he wakes up and is not happy because he wasn't ready to wake up but you know he is obligated to awake from slumber as I have food. So I get him out and then he looks around, then locks eyes with the cutest old couple there and starts flirting with them. I know I'm the kids mother but this babe has got some BIG beautiful baby blues. Anyways so he flirts with them then the ladies behind us then the people that work there and then every other person he could get his eyes on. He is a flirt in a half. Must have gotten that quality from his father..

No comments:

Post a Comment