Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

So we had a very eventful Easter weekend. Well Friday we just stayed in and watched the Laker game with a $6 garlic chicken pizza from CPK so not too thrilling but it's weird how sometimes those are my favorite nights. Everyone's home safe and it's just relaxing (if the Lakers are winning). Oh also I made an Easter cake which was very momish of me.




Put up the little vanilla sticks.. which I didn't buy enough of so I had to run to my second home to pick up some more.


As if chocolate frosting doesn't make everything good, crushed oreos always pulls through.


Finished product!

Anyways to continue on with my weekend the next day which was Saturday, the day after Friday the day before Sunday (shout out to Rebecca Black).. was a family Easter party at Dannys parents.

check out these two little teefers


Mommy lovin time


So this worked out perfectly because we had a bridal shower to go to and Dannys mom didn't want Karson to leave the Easter party so she babysat him. We are really lucky and both our parents would take Karson any day of the week. But anyways so then we headed off to Dannys good friend Jons bridal shower.. which was obviously a joint bridal shower for Nadia & Jon. Their friends put it on for them and they live in La Cresta on a horse ranch and the place was seriously AMAZING. It was so nice of them to have everyone over there and it was such a great time!

thought i'd try out my panaramalama on their driveway


Well to be honest I don't know a whole lot of horses but this horse was so nice and polite.. well he was sweet I guess. He had braids and just let us love on him.


Love love love this man.




The bride & groom to be! Sooo adorable.






K so we left there then met our friends at good ole Buffalo Wild Wings.. wished you were there Rachy.


Then finally it was Easter! Danny worked all day, my mom went to Santa Barbara with Lauren, and my dad and Jake went to my grandmas. So it was just me and Kars. We went to church then he got to open an egg before daddy got home..



What a surprise.. Puffs!


Then daddy got home and we had a great night eating candy and playing with hide n seek with the eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment