Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lunch Date

So today we went with my dear friend Desirae to meet Kylee half way (it's further for her but she's a champ). But Kylee, coming from Orange County got stuck on the stupid 91 so she wasn't able to make it. :( It's okay though me Des and Karson had a grand time and we'll be able to reschedule with Kylee Sue. Anyways it was the Bj's off the Cajalco exit so the exit before is none other than Dos Lagos. So we did some shopping and I got some cute new sandals, they totally had my name on em. But seriously they were called 'Jana'. How I love you Bakers! And then a cute new shirt for Easter. Which will be in my Easter post :) Anywhooters I had a great time with my girlfriend Des and I'm so happy for our outings. AND that she will be at stagecoach this next week along with all my best girlfriend! Can't waiiiit!






Karsons snack!


Our lunch.. notice its pushed far away from the lil monster.




Karson jumping up and down on Des. He was lovin it.




Lets get real. The reason we chose to eat at Bj's.




Death to my wallet.


K but really with these aprons? They were so freaking cute and I kinda feel like I want to start collecting aprons.


I feel like my name isn't really weird or totally unheard of but when there's a shoe with my name.. welp it is then mine.


These are them from the top. I got em in white because I've been needing some new white sandals anyways!


Successful shopping day and figured I should probably show off one of my other birthday presents.. Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag. I've had a boxy one this whole time and decided I needed a new one and this one is just as spacious and I couldn't be happier about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment