Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Instagram



So instagram is ruining my blogging. I think to myself hm I should blog about this little outing then I think or I could just upload it to instagram and write a quick thing about it and there goes that post. So the picture that I posted I did instagram and now it is on my blog. So sorry if you creep on both and you're like wth Jana I want new pictures. It is because my dear friend Rachael is out of the country but she needed to see this picture of Karson because she bought him this shirt! From American Apparel when he was still in the womb I believe? Well anyways it finally fits and he looked so adorable at Rosas, yum Taco Tuesday. We go to Taco Tuesday everyyyy Tuesday with Marks (my biological father) girlfriend Tracy, also known as 'Gracie' to Kars. Love her and the chicken soft tacos!

Anyways missing you Rach and can't wait til you're back home. 4 weeks and 5 days til my due date and you'll be home shortly after :)

On another note everyone else keeping up with my blog follow me on instagram because I am not one of those annoying people that puts every single one on facebook. But I am the annoying one that really only posts pictures of her son and food. So it's your call.
Instagram: janabananagrams

4 comments:

  1. thanks banana you know I love this and I don't use instagram because I am not an iphoner. Holy crap I feel like Karson is a true little boy now. His features are changing into a young lad! He is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off...I have that same shirt in a v-neck. Kars and I can be twins :)
    Second...he is SO big! He looks a lot like Jake in this picture. Oh the good ol' days with baby Jake running around the house...haha.
    Third...I haven't seen you in forever and I think this needs to change <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. when did Karson turn into a little boy?! cute boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww ive read somr of ut.blog in class and it makes me miss u kardykar and everyone I hope when im older I can be the best uncle for karson and dalton love and miss you it sucks u live so close and I never get to see any of u <3

      Delete