Sunday, April 1, 2012

Home Stretch

36 weeks down, 4 weeks to go. Til my hands are full.
I want to write down all my cravings so I can remember them so you probably don't care and will really judge me of my definite 'over 100 calorie' snacks but I don't eat everything I crave.. everyday. I'll play the prego card. But really what the hell of course I'm not the person that's like 'oh gosh it's so weird I only crave carrots and celery'. Oh well I'm young so I should bounce back quick right? Though I had a year in between getting prego from being prego with Kars and I never 'bounced'. Maybe a part of bouncing would actually be exercise and eating right? Gotta try that shiz.. But anyways I can't be Miss California because I'm already married. (only thing holding me back from wearing that crown)

Cravings:
-Chocolate Donuts
-Oreo Cakesters
-Chocolate Chip Cookies
-Almost all cookies
-Almost all chocolate
-Ice (this only developed recently)
-Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
-Cracklin Oat Bran cereal
-Peanut Butter crackers
-Half Baked, Ben & Jerrys ice cream
-PB&J Bagels
-Chicfila Chicken Sandwich, wheat bun, no pickles, add american cheese (in case you feel like dropping it by)
-sliced bananas not just eating it from the peel, weird
-strawberries from the farmers market that are SO sweet
-garlic pita chips with this salsa like hummus
-peanut M&Ms
-chocolate covered pretzels
-strawberry lemonade
-cupcakes, devils food with cream cheese frosting, funfetti
-sugary strips from the Sweet Factory
-anything from The Cheesecake Factory
-sauteed portabella mushrooms
-Texas Roadhouse rolls
-Nutella Crepes filled with bananas and strawberries
-Submarina Squaw Roll bread

Basically just sweets. And an abundance of calorie filled crap. But are those weird cravings? No, I love all of that stuff regularly.. I just think about them more in my recent ginormous state. Let's face it, I ain't getting any thinner at this point. I read that the baby from this point on puts an ounce on a day. I mean I just want to make sure my baby is a healthy weight right? I'm digging my own grave, I know this. I did the same thing with Karson. Ate like a complete cow, became a cow, then had a baby calf. Let's see if this boy tops 9 pounds 7 ounces. Have myself a little farm.

On Tuesday I have a doctors appointment to check to see if I'm dilated to anything. I remember going through this with Karson and each time there was nada so I don't have my hopes up. Besides people have been dilated to a 3 and walked around for four more weeks with no labor. Do I really want to have this baby early? Heck yeah I'm over being a planet and not being able to sleep because I'm so uncomfortable. Acid reflex will leave and so will my sciatic nerve. But guess what Jana, it doesn't matter what you want! The baby comes when the baby comes and you just enjoy all your chocolate and sweets. Oh okay thanks Jana!

And also my birthday is on Friday! I'll be 23. Sounds old kinda. But I guess still young to be married and have 2 kids. Then there's an Easter Egg Hunt at my in-laws on Saturday. Then Sunday is actually Easter and we're going down to Danny's Aunts for an Easter party. Petting zoo, egg hunt, food, family and fun. Ah oh my gosh then the next week is Courtney's Bridal Shower I'm throwing. Looks like I'll have a lot to blog about in the month of April.

1 comment: