Tuesday, March 6, 2012

RexBURRRg

This last weekend Karson and I decided to go see his cutie cousins. It is such a bummer when your family lives far away. Idaho isn't really that far either. Well a plane ride isn't that far. Driving. Forget it. But it was such a nice weekend because we did our favorite thing. Absolutely nothing. Just played with the babes. No obligations to attend to and it was so nice. Considering gearing up to go takes 30 minutes due to two 18 monthers and a 6 week old. But then to make it even BETTER my best friend Corndawg drove out to see me and the kids. I must admit when I answered the door to her arriving I peeked out to see where Claire was. Anyone that reads Claires blog/knows her would know she is the QUEEN of surprises. Like to the point if she doesn't surprise you it is a huge let down.. let that soak in blaire when thinking of trekking here for my birthday.. but anyways it was so much fun to have Court and Jess both there to hangout with. One day we decided to go sledding and since it is Idaho there was a hill right up the street that was perfect for babies. May have been a little big for Jessica because she is the ultimate baby but Fiona LOVED it and Karson enjoyed it for about 4 runs. Let's just say we could have just left my brother in law there he loved it oh so much.




My baby and I. No makeup. Whatever I'll play the prego card. Just not worth it for 30 minutes of outside activity..



The only picture I could get of these turkeys.



My sweet cutie boy.

Over all a great great great weekend. Probably the last time for a while either of us will be traveling. 7 weeks and 5 days til my little ones due date. CRAZY. Can't wait for no life.

No comments:

Post a Comment