Monday, February 27, 2012

iPhone

woah pump the breaks.. two posts in one week? I might be getting out of control. But this is a very serious and important matter.. the iPhone. Do I want it because everyone has one? Maybe. But really all my best friends that live in this country have one. What do I hate more.. being a follower or being left out? Like what if at night they all enter cool chat rooms my droid can't reach? OR how about every which way I turn my head, boom! Cute iPhone 4s cases. Gosh darnit.. Any of these work for my MoFo (motorola photon). Don't get me wrong the MoFo is totally awesome. Front camera, 4G (so sprint says), free apps because my husband can hack droids like no other, I can take out my battery, and I have kick ass insurance on it. But something inside me still longs for the iPhone. There is an update in May. I guess this gives me a few months to ponder. I also don't want to get the 4s then Apple be like oh yes Jana finally got the 4s release the 5!! Some food for thought.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahhaa. that picture made my day. hahahaha. I feel your pain but so extremely worse, going from no phone to in hopes getting an iphone when I return. Im sick of this, I am the ONLY one out of my family and freinds (minus you) without the mother fuzzin phone. We have to enter into that world jana, we must

    ReplyDelete